PROBATE for a flat fee
- Save $$$ and represent yourself at the court!
- We assist you with all the Forms, Petitions, Declarations, Probate Notes, and help you manage your case.
- We can List and Sell your Property during the Probate proceeding.
LIVING TRUST at a reasonable cost
- We match Internet Prices or do even better!
- The cost of establishing a Living Trust is less than Probate initial court filing fee of $435!
- We prepare your Grant Deed, PCOR, notarize and record your property in your Trust for flat fee of $150.
PARALEGAL services for Attorneys
- ATTORNEYS: Pay per hour, only when you need assistance.
- We prepare complete Estate Plan portfolio for your clients, deliver, and notarize the Trust at your office.
- We can help with your Probate case: file documents, prepare Petitions, Order, Declarations, and manage your cases.
Review/Probate: “We would recommend ProPerLegal to anyone seeking probate court assistance without any reservations whatsoever. We would rate the performance of Ellie Partovi as a 10/10. ProPerLegal was recommended to us as an alternative to hiring a probate attorney when our son passed away. Ellie described her role as a legal document assistant and fully explained the differences between her role and that of an attorney. She kept us informed of all court proceedings and filed all requisite. court documentation. We were impressed and totally satisfied with her knowledge, dedication and professionalism.” by Gary R.
Review/Living Trust: “My wife and I wished to plan ahead and make our own informed and conscientious decisions regarding our estate. What may have seemed at first as a daunting endeavor, turned out to be quite a straightforward experience that was facilitated through the personal and professional handling by Ms. Ellie Partovi. Ms. Partovi presented to us the choice of options we had to choose from, and guided us through the process in the most practical, expedited, and effective manner. We could not ask for more, and recommend others to utilize her good services.” by Dr. Mickey S.
The cost for the complete ESTATE PLAN PORTFOLIO is $500 for a single person; $600 for a couple. (Free Notary; $90 – $180 value) & includes:
- Revocable Living Trust,
- Certification of Trust,
- Pour-over Will,
- Power of Attorney,
- Health-care Directive,
The cost for separate documents are the following:
- Revocable Living Trust ($300 + notary fee)
- Will ($70/person; No charge with Trust preparation)
- Power of Attorney ($70/person + notary fee)
- Health-care Directive ($70/person + notary fee)
- HIPPA (no charge with Health-care Directive)
PROPERTY DEED TRANSFER:
- $150/deed with Trust preparation
- $250/deed without Trust preparation
PROBATE ASSISTANCE FEES:
- Simple probate (Gross Assets under $150,000) – $1000
- Full Probate (client resides in California) – $3500
- Full Probate (client resides outside California) – $5000